Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Hang the sign out front

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    gone to war, be back shortly.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2000
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know we'll miss you, man.

    We'll keep the place runnin' for ya till you get back. Take care and be safe.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As much as I'd like to joke about free beer with the bartender gone, I think I'll just sober up for awhile and take a moment to reflect on things.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Free WHAT!!
    look buddy I'm in charge now and you'll pay for that beer! Nothing will be free till that guy gets back .....GOT IT! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 09, 2003 02:58 PM: Message edited by: Ski ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •